PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
Textbook ordering is a separate process than any other purchase on the website. Please read the instructions carefully so we can be sure your order is processed correctly.
1. Select the term for which you wish to purchase books.
2. Select the books for which you wish to purchase books.
("Sale" prices indicate USED books - not discounted new books.)
3. Select the books you wish and add them to your cart.
4. Repeat for all classes/books until you are ready to check out.
***Entire purchase must be either charged to your student account, and/or marked for "in store pick up" where you will be able to buy the books with cash or card.
[Non-textbooks items may NOT be charged to student account.]
5. To check out, click on your cart.
6. In the "Calculate Shipping" box, fill in your postal information. Click "GET SHIPPING OPTIONS".
7. In the "Calculate Shipping" box in the drop-down menu for "Shipping Rates", choose "In-Store Pickup". (Textbooks will not be shipped to a location. All textbooks orders will be for pickup at the front desk of The Seattle School.)
8. Press red "proceed to checkout" button.
9. Fill in the billing information.
10. Under "Shipping Information" be sure "In-Store Pickup" is selected in the drop down menu.
11. Payment: Choose the option you prefer in the drop-down menu.* If you choose to pay with credit card, enter your credit card information.
12. Press red "Place Order" button.
13. You will be contacted by the Bookstore manager when your books are ready to be picked up at the front desk of The Seattle School.
*Books may not be charged to student accounts after NOON August 19, 2014.
If you have questions or difficulties, please email email@example.com.